• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANY good 4x4 stores/car audio stores in Washingtong state?

blazinjames

NAXJA Forum User
hey everyone,

I am going to be driving from Vancouver BC to Tulalip with my gf to go to the outlet mall and was wondering if there are any decent 4x4 shops or car audio along the way..

I know 4x4 parts and stereo parts are cheaper in the states so i was thinking i might be able to pick up a couple things while im down there

thanks

hey everyone,

I am going to be driving from Vancouver BC to Tulalip with my gf to go to the outlet mall and was wondering if there are any decent 4x4 shops or car audio along the way..

I know 4x4 parts and stereo parts are cheaper in the states so i was thinking i might be able to pick up a couple things while im down there

thanks

Since you won't be down my way (Kent), call and talk to Ron at Randy's Offroad there in Marysville. Tell him Phil from Kent 4 Wheel Drive sent you. http://www.randysoffroad.com/

go to the outlet mall

Why in the hell. You know the prices are the same they just call it an outlet to make you think you're saving money.

Back