• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's been a while...

Lilian

NAXJA Forum User
It's "only" been about 2 1/2 years since I last posted :D but I'm looking forward to reconnecting with the SoCal NAXJA people.

My Jeep is now finally at the point where it meets the requirements generally made for group outings (most notably lockers and tow points), so I'm looking forward to getting involved.

I feel kind of bad about dropping off the face of the earth so to speak, especially after having so much fun at MJR's birthday in July 2007 and the small get-together in Culver City.

So hi to everybody whom I've met already, looking forward to seeing you again, and of course also to meeting new people.

What my Jeep used to look like:
Feb2007.jpg

And what it looks like now:
Apr2010.jpg

I remember you and your husband at MJR's birthday bash! Welcome back! Hope to see you on the trail soon (See SoCalFest 2010 threads :) )

Thanks everybody!

I was really bummed when I found out about SoCal Fest just a few days after I had already made a commitment and paid entry fees for another event on the same date. :(

Are there any regular meet-ups in the area these days?

oh yeah but not of that size.. theres always somebody putting runs together or meets...

What I meant was a meet & greet, just to get together with people over some good food and talk. I know there's a regular thing going on down in the Irvine area, but I was wondering about something a little closer.

I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for any posts about runs in the near future.

What I meant was a meet & greet, just to get together with people over some good food and talk. I know there's a regular thing going on down in the Irvine area, but I was wondering about something a little closer.

I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for any posts about runs in the near future.

I agree. Most are either in San Diego, The Desert, or Oc.

Any in 310 or 562 areas?

OK... Lets do it then...

When and Where?? Next week or further out?

I'd love it, and I certainly don't mind driving down to the Long Beach area (or somewhere else) if there's a good place.

Unfortunately here on the Westside parking pretty much sucks for group events, except maybe CPK or El Torrito in the Marina...

ETA: anyone want to start a separate thread on this?

I'd love it, and I certainly don't mind driving down to the Long Beach area (or somewhere else) if there's a good place.

Unfortunately here on the Westside parking pretty much sucks for group events, except maybe CPK or El Torrito in the Marina...

ETA: anyone want to start a separate thread on this?

YOU

it's free to start a thread. lol

Back