• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out my new wheels..Pics

Trail Ready

NAXJA Forum User
before
Jeep_pictures_002.jpg
after a few coats of primer
Jeep_pictures_006.jpg
Jeep_pictures_007.jpg
Jeep_pictures_008.jpg
Jeep_pictures_009.jpg
Sorry the pics are so damn big I don't know how to re size them.I thought I had a pic of the rims and tires on the jeep buy I will get one tomorrow.What do you all think?

ummm... you left the wheel weights on. Other than that they look good. I have my wheels painted black too, when I get them balanced, I always have them balance the inside only. It looks better that way.

Yeah I know but I bought the rims and tires off a guy from this forum for a great deal so I didn't have a choice on where the weights were but now I am going to be self concious about it lol

Yeah I know but I bought the rims and tires off a guy from this forum for a great deal so I didn't have a choice on where the weights were but now I am going to be self concious about it lol

Remove the weights, A little sandpaper and touch up the paint. They look good black.

When mounting/dismounting tires especially on aluminum rims, you should remove the wheel weights, as they will have a tendency to snag on the arm and gouge your wheels up. Plus when you remount them, they will need to be rebalanced anyway. Looks good!

It was pretty simple to do.I didn't like the gold that was on there before so I had to change that.I picked up the rims and tires with 90% tread for $100 for everything from a guy on the forum so I couldn't pass it up.

Back