• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP!!! Stranded!

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
My alternator died I'm stuck on the 10 freeway in Yucaipa. Anybody have one they're willing to part with. I need one for an 01 XJ. I need it brothers :) TIA

shit and skwerly is at Ryno's place in Murietta. I dont know anyone else in yucaipa. good luck John. no AAA?

Nope.. No trip A. I need to find one asap. I have to head back for work on monday. If anyone has one send a text or call 602/405 0875

Yeah I got it handled that night. CHP said i had 8 hours to get it out of the rest stop 8 hours from 11p. So I ripped the alt out. Borrowed my uncles car and drove to a 24 hour Vatozone in Rancho, got new one, drove back and put it in. It was all said and done by 4am. It friggin sucked, but I got it done.

chp in this area are asses.. local pd is worse.. i used to have a green civic showcar and they stopped me everynight on my way home from work.. every night!!!

ok it was 30 in a 55 with all my lights off and i was bumping johnny rebel!!! get it straight

Back