• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts train from san diego to i.e.

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
think we all can make it happen.... i have a front skid in diego i need to get to me here in the i.e.....

I will be in SD one day this weekend, not sure yet. I may be able to help you out. I am waiting for an address so I know where in SD I have to go.

I hope to go tomorrow. If so, then I am going to try to go by the bbq at the VFW in Temecula.

I will know for sure tomorrow morning.

PM me your number and I will call you when I am heading down.

I can at least get it to OC for you...

if u hit the bbq on ur way back skwerly should be there and u could pass it off to him...

I am going down tomorrow.

I can still get it and bring up to OC if you want.

PM me your number.

yeah i cant tomorrow. if you came down today i could. i could possibly give it to another person here in SD that could pass it off tomorrow. where in SD are you coming down to rprater?

Like I said in the Karma thread, I'm able to get the skid to SoCalFest if you can get it to me (in Tierrasanta) or my friend Karen if that's easier for you (I'm volunteering her, but she'll play along... lives off Old Hwy 8 in unincorporated El Cajon)

Back