• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spending money is easy, saving it is hard...

im going to get one of these for my axial!

Thanks again Julio, much appreciated for bringing my chit to me:). Wish I would have known you were coming earlier in the day while I was at the shop, got tons of steekers!

Thanks again Julio, much appreciated for bringing my chit to me:). Wish I would have known you were coming earlier in the day while I was at the shop, got tons of steekers!

Its all good chris. Just mail me some :p or ill come by so long as you have another one of them cervesas waiting for me. :) Now i have an excuse to go to Ventura. BTW, The In N Out did not agree with my stomach.

I just picked up some 35" BFG's with wheels for 400 bucks. Also bought some Alloys from NAtional Drive Train. Hey Erick, i didnt get no stickers! :p and to top it off i bought this...

http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/pro332100.htm

I think im done spending money... oh wait no im not...:p

Ha!
You can only expect so much from the warehouse guys. I'll snail mail you some.
Thanks agin!
Eric

Ha!
You can only expect so much from the warehouse guys. I'll snail mail you some.
Thanks agin!
Eric

and here i thought you sent it out yourself. :p

BTW, when i got it it had 2 big whole on the side of the box where the longer shaft bounced around from shipping. :(

Otherwise, they were in tact.

Thanks Again Eric!

Well, crap I thought I was the first to point it out on here. :) Yeah, think I'm going to have to sell a car and get an scx10 for that body. Just dumped my B44 for an SCRT 10...

Back