• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wider rims

Um, you can get aftermarket rims?

But your question is a little hard to answer, (one because there is absolutely no grammar what so ever) as we have no clue what rims you have on your Jeep.

Aftermarket would probably be cheaper unless you find a full set at the junkyard.

I dont know of any "stock" rims that will work,they all have 5.25"BS except Rubicons that are 5"BS and thats still not enough for even 33x10.5's!

about 4"bs is what you want. I would go with some cragar V5's or Soft 8's Nothing wrong with aftermarket rims, and usually a lot cheaper than stockers

Really, any steel wheels will be cheap, and will work. I used to have Unique wheels (looked like the Cragar Soft 8s) and only cost $42 each. I now have Pro Comp steel wheels.

Really, any steel wheels will be cheap, and will work. I used to have Unique wheels (looked like the Cragar Soft 8s) and only cost $42 each. I now have Pro Comp steel wheels which also look like cragars.
Fixed :D

about 4"bs is what you want. I would go with some cragar V5's or Soft 8's Nothing wrong with aftermarket rims, and usually a lot cheaper than stockers
X2. I'm on 16x8 4" BS Cragar V5s and about to put stock center caps on em to make them look all nice and stuff :roll:

Back