• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts train from Yucaipa to San diego?

SanDiegoOverland

NAXJA Forum User
Icehawk (Matt) has graciously offered me a 8.25 dshaft, but I simply don't have time to get up there in the next week and half.

Longshot, but I wondered if anyone is coming this way?

I'd be happy to drive as far north as escondido, as I get off work around 3pm, and can meet anywhere along the 15 corridor.

I've got a build day set aside on May 1st, that would be perfect to throw the 8.25 axle in that's in my garage...

Let me know.

thanks a lot

-Brian (SDO)

I could pick it up from Yucaipa and take it to San Bernardino where I live if that helps anyone who may be closer to me and heading to San Diego. Let me know.

I am hoping to be able to make the BBQ this weekend if so I can snatch it from skwerly.

thats awesome, Paul, thank you.

I can pick it up anytime that's good for you, If you're able to get it.

And thanks Ryno, if it ends up going to murrieta instead. (If paul can't make the BBQ)

I really appreciate it, guys.

Okay, thanks. The train has started! :D

train_old.jpg

as a side note - i'm goin to spring valley next fri nite - 4/30 - live in redlands. if u can't get your parts down there before that let me know. more than happy to help if i can

Alright, i've pulled my rear axle off the to-do list for this coming weekend, so while i absolutely still need the shaft, NOT having it by this weekend is not going to hamper me. (gonna do a disc swap before i put my 8.25 in)

Thanks to everyone so far! Oh, and spring valley is easy- skeezy for me to get to, if it looks like thats an easy thing, otherwise ill likely try to make it up to murrieta in the next couple weeks

Too bad I hadn't known it was in Murrieta as I drove right by there on Saturday morning. Not sure if it was there that morning or not but too late anyways... :D

Back