• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HAPPY 420!! but why?

dirtbagXJ2103

NAXJA Forum User
so today is a big day for some of us and i would like to bring up the history of 4:20 or lack there of. i dont know why 420 is the magic number maybe nobody does but i'll take a crack at it. when i was 15 my buddy and i were checking out his dads playboy stash and i read an article(i know who reads playboy?) about how the grateful dead shows would start at 4:30 so everyone would start tokin up at 4:20. thats what i have please feel free to add why you think its around thanks.have a nice day

so today is a big day for some of us and i would like to bring up the history of 4:20 or lack there of. i dont know why 420 is the magic number maybe nobody does but i'll take a crack at it. when i was 15 my buddy and i were checking out his dads playboy stash and i read an article(i know who reads playboy?) about how the grateful dead shows would start at 4:30 so everyone would start tokin up at 4:20. thats what i have please feel free to add why you think its around thanks.have a nice day

420 was a "lid" back in the day. A baggie, full 4 fingers tall, for $20. Inflation is a bitch :D Happy holidays :eyes:

It's not that I am not sure, I just can't remember.

I actually have heard hundreds of reasons why 420 is the time/day/hour

I personally think some stoner group of kids used it as their code word for smoke. Maybe the used it like police code? anyway, code words spread like wild fire, and the fact that your so stoned when you hear it makes it so you dont even question it, in your head it makes perfect sence and it is now fact that 420= the perfect codeword for weed and the parents/authorities will NEVER know what it means, ofcourse the next time your stoned you tell EVERYONE how clever the stoners are by using 420=weed.

This code word made it into everyday life for almost everyone because of how tight lipped a stoner is!

Isn't it Hitler's bday as well..

Ha ha first post and he informs us about 420! And ya inflations a bitch, can't even get one finger for 20.. happy 420

lol, Ive been a lurker for years(with a ZJ) and come back to find my old account banned, im guessing from inactivity since I never posted really:D Got a MJ last week, so Im back. Im new to this whole renix thing, so Im here to learn, but I like to give back when I can :D

On a side note, I did name my new Comanche "Doc". He's my Medical MJ now :D

Happy 420!

Henry Ford said:
Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?

yep, even after dry keefing my goods its still potent enough to put a horse in a coma!!

I've even learned how to make hash, the cold way with ice and filters, it is FUN!!

ofcourse all this is legal, I wouldnt do anything to upset the government these days. Not only is the product better but the penalties are far higher! at least now we have cards to help keep them off our backs.

When I was in school I heard it was either the day or the time that Jerry Garcia died I'm not sure if its true.There's gotta be thousands of ideas why that day and time has to do with smiking.

if you guys are gunna smoke up, at least do something creative like paint or draw something. dont just sit around and waste air :D

Back