• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre SoCal-Fest WRENCH PARTY!!

What day do you prefer?

• Total voters

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
I want to have a wrench party at my house this or next weekend to get my rig back to gether and help any others that need work done before SoCal Fest. :repair:

My list is to install:
1. new rear axle
2. replace front ball joint / or swap d30 out
3. install ZJ steering
4. and a few small misc items...

I have tons of tools, air tools and a lot of parking on the weekends.

I was thinking of setting up the grill and having a BBQ in the driveway, probably make burgers or chicken.

Please vote for the day or days you would prefer to do it.

Last edited:
i dont have any installs to do but need to give her a once over.. and i'm down to help..!!!

where is westwood

So where is the work on my own junk option? Dont get me wrong, I will be more than happy to drink your beer!

I want to have a wrench party at my house this or next weekend to get my rig back to gether and help any others that need work done before SoCal Fest. :repair

Last edited:
Im going to plan to have a hot grill and meat / drinks on sunday.

If you want to bring your projects feel free and you are welcome to use my tools and driveway, and i am more than happy to help others on there rigs.

I am going to be working on the jeep tomorrow saturday also if anyone wants to stop by...

My address is:
1448 Warnall Ave
LA, 90024

My cell is 310- 895-6766, text or call.

I don't plan to do any work on my rig this weekend, but I live right in your neighborhood, so I might cruise by on Sunday afternoon and see what's going on. I've got no technical know-how to speak of, but I might be persuaded to help with some unskilled labor if there's any to be done.

Back