• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just got in a bad wreck in my volvo (need help in SD)

besthaticouldo

NAXJA Forum User
can someone with a diesel truck in san diego please tow my volvo to orange county for me. i got in a bad wreck, it was towed to a tow yard.

i don't have a place for it, can anyone please tow my car, if you have a place for it that would be great! i just need to figure this insurance things figured out and i can't have the car at my mother in laws house.

please help!!!!!!!!!

i can pay gas and storage fees, but they want 45 bucks a day!!!! please help.

Do you have a body shop you normally deal with? I would talk to a body shop and have it towed there. The insurance will pick up the storage at a shop or the shop will wave it if they were going to do the work.

i dont have a body shop that i normally deal with.

i may call a shop i used a long time ago, see if they can store it there.

i'm hoping their insurance will pick it up, i don't have collision, i just got the car 2 days ago.

Call your insurance and let them know it's in a tow yard. Usually they will expedite your claim because they don't want to pay the storage fees at the yard. If you do have it towed home and they give you a long time frame for your claim adjustment put it on the street and tell them the tow truck just dropped it there and the city parking/code enforcement happened to come by and slapped you with a 24hr "comply or impound" notice for CVC section 22669(d) [or CVC 22651(k) if its been a few days already]. That will also expedite their response as they don't want to pay to get your car out of impound just to do your adjustment.

Last edited:
hey derrick if you can come up with a trailer i can tow it for you. call me (nine 51 313 01four 5)

Last edited:
Hey man, if it's temporary, I got garage space in Rancho Bernardo... the Jeep can sit on the street for a while.

(eight 5 eight) - three 3 five - five 6 six three

Mike

I have a body shop in huntington beach that will take it and store it and they will fix it for a great price.

the rest of the details would have to be back channel.

Did you get this sorted out, Derrick? If not, I'm not sure what all I can do, but I can suggest some options...

Back