• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A huge THANKS!!!

Ryno XJ

NAXJA Forum User
To JeeperJohn and 1xfloppy for helping me cut down a massive tree at my dad's house on Sunday. John got right to work and started climbing and cutting(and almost got rolled over by a huge branch) and made quick work of the heavy cutting.
Cory kept the chipping machine busy for most of the day, and did the heavy lifting and moving that us regular mortals couldn't do. My dad's neighbor even pitched in to help, and we were able to get a lot done. There is still more work to do, but with out my :NAXJA: brothers I would be no where close to done!
My dad and sister are so thankful for all the help too guys!!!!

Thank you,thank you,thank you,Thank you,thank you,thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

p.s Hope everyones cuts and scratches heal ok.........looked like we all got attacked by rabid squirels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is the project going to continue next weekend?

lumberjack.jpg

small shrub my ass!!!! dean i need to find that cat so i can torture it...damn these scratches are a pain the the ass....either way...glad i could help dean!!! im sure i will see you sometime this week!!!
You can not post up about a big tree cutting party and not post any pictures.

I bet it was a small shrub....

:D

small shrub my ass!!!! dean i need to find that cat so i can torture it...damn these scratches are a pain the the ass....either way...glad i could help dean!!! im sure i will see you sometime this week!!!

Didn't find the cat, but my dad's phone line got reconnected!

Back