• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check engine code???

DirtBound

NAXJA Forum User
12-24-55 anybody know what that is??? it just came on today....

Don't know off hand but in the socal dez. rat thread (god only knows how many pages back) I had some codes pop up and there's a link on there to what all the codes are, that is if you feel like digging through pages and don't have anything better to do or you can wait for someone smart to reply. :)

hah thanks dudes, i actually went through my haynes repair manual and i forgot it had trouble codes in it, it was the tps, going to pick one up today and have it installed.

so i changed the tps and now there is a code p0122 throttle position sensor voltage is to low, anyone know how to fix this? im stuck at my buddies work and would like to leave....

97, 4.0, 2wd trans.

truck idols rough and then boggs down and shuts off.

thinking it might be the connector but im not sure.

I have tommorow off and personally own a code reader if you need some codes read or want a extra set of eyes on it I'm here in covina also have a 97 4.0

ok, so... the truck is running fine now, found that the source of the trouble was a bad connector on the TPS, had my Girlfriends dad make make me a temporary harness until i can find an OEM connecter. thanks for your help guys!

Nate.

Back