• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off Roading and Shooting

SFW516

NAXJA Forum User
Since my brother was out here visiting from TN we had to take a trip out to the Mojave and get at least a little bit of fun in. So I thought I'd share a few pics. This is the first time I've really tested my XJ since I've lifted it. It did very well climbing rocky hills and such. I got to say a lifted XJ is really awsome.

22of51.jpg

18of51.jpg

30of51.jpg

That doesnt look full size, more like a smokey joe to me. That or these guys dont mess around when it comes to hamburgers

That or these guys dont mess around when it comes to hamburgers

1 pounders! that's why they make those massive kaiser rolls that are 8 inches across right? damn now I'm hungry! :yelclap:

looks like fun, I love the desert. too bad my XJ doesn't put itself back together like "Christine" :badpc:

1 pounders! that's why they make those massive kaiser rolls that are 8 inches across right? damn now I'm hungry! :yelclap:

looks like fun, I love the desert. too bad my XJ doesn't put itself back together like "Christine" :badpc:

mmmmmm, I'm going to Fuddruckers today now. :loveu:

Back