• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If it wasn't for NAXJA

HeepSpeed

NAXJA Forum User
Saw a similar thread on another forum and thought it was neat!

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I wouldn't have gotten really into the Jeep world or even built my Jeep. :patriot:

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I wouldn't know nearly as much as I do now (which isn't much) about 4wheeling. :loveu:

and if it wasn't for NAXJA, I'd get a lot more done at work! :compwork:

post yours!

if it wasn't for NAXJA i wouldn't have some of the best friends i've had, ever... as corny as that sounds.

if it wasn't for NAXJA my XJ would still be running great because I would have left it alone :D

If it wasn't for NAXJA I would never have gotten my new motor put in.

If it wasn't for NAXJA I would still be driving my TJ. Crazy!!

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I wouldn't have a money pit.

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I wouldn't be wheeling in some of the coolest places on the planet.

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I wouldn't have as many great friends.

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I would be spending more money with mechanics.

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I would be driving a Mustang GT.

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I would not see some of the best wilderness and scenery and history in SOCAL.

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I would not have helped or been helped by some many great folks.

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I would have less t-shirts in my closet!

If it wasn't for NAXJA:

I'd have a lot less stress in my life

I'd have a lot more money in the bank

I'd have a lot more free time

Wow, this place sucks..............
flipdis.gif

If it wasn't for NAXJA:

The Jeep would still look like a station wagon with gold wheels.

I would not have been introduced to some of the coolest people I've met, ever. :D

Would still be wheeling backwoods at midnight with other dopey rigs, and probably with a beer in the cup holder.

I would not have had some of THE best times in my life -- especially the SoCal Fests and Cleghorn runs, as well as Azusa.

My Jeep would have a couple less stickers. :D

I would not have the huge Jeep education in my head that I have now. While I have always been interested in working on my own stuff, there is simply no way I could gain the knowledge that I have currently, on my own.

I wouldn't have spent countless hours on this forum. I could have been doing something useful. :D

And, finally, if it weren't for NAXJA, I wouldn't be a member of the BSC. I shudder to think of the good times and good friends I would be missing. :)

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I wouldnt be part of NAXJA today.

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I wouldnt have a Loose-Nuts Bumper.

If it wasn't for naxja hmmm

I'd be wheeling still so not that

I'd be wrenching on my own junk so not that

I honestly can't think of much naxja has given me I didn't get before I joined except for a couple events and meeting some cool peeps and some real asshats too.

If it wasn't for naxja hmmm

I'd be wheeling still so not that

I'd be wrenching on my own junk so not that

I honestly can't think of much naxja has given me I didn't get before I joined except for a couple events and meeting some cool peeps and some real asshats too.

Your positivity just oozes from every post. :D

If it wasn't for NAXJA, I wouldn't own two XJs

you can't bring me down, poopypants. :D

If it wasn't for this place i'd still be hanging out with gang bangers and druggies. I've been in car clubs since before I had a vehicle of my own, and none of them had family feeling this place has. Sure we have our ups and downs around here, but a lot of good things have come out of this club, for a lot of people.

i'll agree with the asshats comment though - but each side thinks the same of the other so :dunno: depends which side of the fence is throwing poo over it that day.

Back