• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone from Lake Elsinore...

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
want to do me a huge favor? I found a guy on CL that has some valves I need for my truck. Guy says that he would ship them, but I'd rather have someone from here pick them up and deal with it that way. So what I'm asking is if someone can pick them up for me and either ship them or maybe a parts train??

were in Elsinore? Elsinore is only about 10 minutes south of me.

I also live in Lake Elsinore and can pick them up anytime, just PM me the info and I can get them for you and ship or hold until parts train is set up, I dont think shipping would be very much on valves unless you want overnight. Let me know either way.

I've learned to be able to trust naxja guys, and i've done plenty deals with tim so im not worried about it. I will let you know asap pick-up information.

I'm confused though. You just said you don't want the seller to ship them, but it's okay for the random NAXJA person buying them to ship them? Sorry to be a stickler.

Its all good, I figured someone would say something about it. I have done deals with plenty of NAXJA people and never had a problem. I would rather deal with someone on here, like tim, that I know i can trust. Hope that answers your question..

Hopefully this helps, guy says he lives off of maripose road in Lake Elsinore. I need someone to go over there as soon as possible before he sells them to someone else, the sooner the better! Let me know please..

Give me a call. 909 762-7738. I could probably get them today

Back