• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hockey anyone?

EazyXJWJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well, the LA Kings made the playoffs!

Anyone into hockey?

I support all LA teams. I have my Anze Kopitar jersey ready! ;)

They play tomorrow against the Vancouver Canucks @ Vancouver.

I know hockey isn't as popular as the other 3 ( MLB, NFL, NBA ) just wondering...

:cheers:

Ice Hockey is my favorite sport ever! Use to play for years untill I moved to cali... ):

Never really liked to watch at home but I have been to two games.Once I was about 3 rows from the glass and that was freakin great and the other time I was in the VIP section where you have a waitress coming around taking your order.(I got free tickets from a friend).That was the best sport to watch live.

I love hockey, played for 2 years then moved too far away from a rink... never been to a Kings game only Ducks...

I've been digging this young Kings team for the past several years. After the last couple years I knew we were playoff bound. I can't freaking wait.

Hockey is my #1.

Hockey on TV sucks! I hate trying to track that stupid little puck, but hockey Live is awesome! Not a hockey fan myself, but I had a great time watching a live game at the pond a few years ago. I couldn't care less about the NHL playoffs right now, I am a too distracted and excited about the NBA playoffs starting this weekend. Go Lakers!!

...Hockey on TV sucks! I hate trying to track that stupid little puck...

That's a sign of age. ;) lol jk

I'll be watching the Lakers too but you know the Kings face more of a challenge than the Lakers. The lakers WILL be Champs.

The kings, well, the really have to play hard for it. Like the previous post, they're young but I have high hopes! :)

Ice Hockey is fantabulous! The sharks are in the playoffs also. I'm sad that I didnt get to go to a game when I was visiting in SJ.

Does anyone play EA Sports NHL 10 online? We could get a team going if there is enough of us. :D

LoL! I'm looking for it on craigslist. I bought Madden 10 at full price ( $59.95 ) but I don't think I'm ever buying a sports game at full price again.

I have Madden 07, 08, 09, 10 just sitting there. That's $240 in just those.

But yeah, I'm looking for it. As soon as I find it I'll hit you up

Being that I grew up around Detroit of course I'm a big hockey fan. However I don't get to watch the games around here. I need to find a place online that has the games or something. I love watching the Wings.

LoL! I'm looking for it on craigslist. I bought Madden 10 at full price ( $59.95 ) but I don't think I'm ever buying a sports game at full price again.

I have Madden 07, 08, 09, 10 just sitting there. That's $240 in just those.

But yeah, I'm looking for it. As soon as I find it I'll hit you up

NHL 10 is the best sports game I've ever paid for! I could play it for years and not get bored, it was voted best sports game too :)

Well, the LA Kings made the playoffs!

Anyone into hockey?

I support all LA teams. I have my Anze Kopitar jersey ready! ;)

They play tomorrow against the Vancouver Canucks @ Vancouver.

I know hockey isn't as popular as the other 3 ( MLB, NFL, NBA ) just wondering...

:cheers:
\
Hockey Fan Fasho!!!!!!!! Any Sport/Hobby inspiring hard hitting and BLOOD...i'm a fan of!!!!!!!!!!Go Kings

Back