• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Identify this wheel please

njjeepthing

NAXJA Forum User
Owner claims it came off a TJ, any ideas what it's called, size, backspacing etc? I am guessing it's a 15x7, but no idea what back spacing might be. Am thinking these would work well on an XJ.

362631414_o.jpg

That's the Jeep "Ecco" wheel. They came on my '99 Cherokee Classic. One of my favorite wheels but sadly I replaced them because I needed a wheel with less backspacing. They are 15x7 with 5.25" backspacing. Mine were a darker color, but here's how they fit on an XJ with 33x10.5's:

100_7708.jpg

looks like the tj "grizzly" wheel, 15x7. and i believe almost all the 15x7 tj wheels were 5.25" backspacing.

I think you're probably right. Now that I look a little closer, it looks like the spokes are a little more rounded where they meet the outer rim...

I'm running 31x10.50x15s on stock 15x7s with 5.25 bs, had to adjust the steering stops a little to keep from rubbing the LCAs at full-lock.

Here is what they look like with 31x10.5x15 tires on a 1999. They stuff very well. I still have the plastic liners inside the fenders and the tires are rubbing those. I think I need another 1/2" of bumpstop.

IMG_2198.JPG

IMG_2038.JPG

Back