• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TruckHaven this weekend 4/16-4/18

CherokeeNewbie

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I am heading out to Truckhaven with a few friends this weekend, Just wanted to post up the invite to anyone that wants to go. We will have some jeeps, samis, not sure what else but it is a fun laid back group. Let me know if you want more details.

man, i wish i could go so you could spend more time pulling me out all over the place! haha

I do.I am a big diesel guy(hints the name).I love my Druamax.What is Truckhaven and where is it?

I think the word you were looking for is hence.

Google Truckhaven, CA. It is just west of the salton sea. Lots of open space, and some fun terrain for wheeling in.

yes diesel guy Truckhaven is a great offroad area just to the north of Ocotillo Wells. It has a lot of very tight canyons and awesome trails. All trails are pretty tight so bring the XJ not the diesel.

yes diesel guy Truckhaven is a great offroad area just to the north of Ocotillo Wells. It has a lot of very tight canyons and awesome trails. All trails are pretty tight so bring the XJ not the diesel.

Might get a little warm this weekend... not too bad just FYI... so around lunch time find a deep canyon with some shade... also remember that DAMN Coachella Fest is this weekend... the freeway will be busy, well not for you big city folk.

Diesel Guy X2 on the Google search... it's tight & fun...
5a3sdk.jpg

See Ya !
The Mayor

ya it is supposed to be about 85 so not to bad, and cochella fest will be a huge headache but we should manage. Come on out and have fun

ya it is supposed to be about 85 so not to bad, and cochella fest will be a huge headache but we should manage. Come on out and have fun

I'll be heading out of town... WAY too many freaky folks around my house this weekend. They're already pouring in...

Have fun...
Curt

Back