• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody need anything railroaded from Arizona?

mgolden

NAXJA Forum User
I'm driving out Saturday from Phoenix to LA (Palmdale, actually) to pick up some parts for the track bike (CBR 954). I'll have a mostly empty pickup bed if anybody needs anything brought out for them.

I need Mike Golden railroaded to Big Bear for SoCalFest... can you manage that one? :D

Haha! Probably not gonna happen. My front axle decided to eat itself on the interstate a couple weeks ago. I haven't done the post-mortum yet but I'm thinking one of the ring gear bolts backed out and got stuck between the ring and pinion.

Haha! Probably not gonna happen. My front axle decided to eat itself on the interstate a couple weeks ago. I haven't done the post-mortum yet but I'm thinking one of the ring gear bolts backed out and got stuck between the ring and pinion.

Yuck... But front axles are a dime a dozen, and having Mike Golden at SoCalFest would be priceless!! And it's only what, mid 90's around there this time of year? Better to get it taken care of now than postpone it!!

Ah, true... Bummer. But you still have 2 weeks to get it fixed & make it to the Fest!! :)

Back