• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Baby momma Drama!

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
So get this, i pay for my kids Health coverage and pay 400 a month in child support. So why in the hell is his mother asking me if i can cover the 70$ copay for the Dr visit? Its not like she is unemployed or a single mom. She works and is married. WTF!!!! I dont go calling her asking her for money when i have to pay when i take my son to the DR. Even if it is 70$ for the Dr visit.

On top of all this I dont get to claim him on my taxes and havent since the day he was born. She is a total XXXX! NOt to mention that this will probably give her a reason to not let me see my kid today cause i refuse to pay. This is some bullshiet! I even went so far as to change my shift to work 6am-2:30pm so i could see my son more. The court order on when i get to see my kid was based off of my old work schedule when i worked from 2pm-10:30 PM and all i got was weds nights and every 1st, 3rd, and 5th weekend of the month. She's only flexible with me when its convinient for her and now that she quit her job she's telling me she doesnt want me picking him up after school. WTF??? but it was ok for me to do so when she was working 8a-5p. Fawking bitches!

Waaambulance.jpg

Just pay it!! Make it payable to the DR and be done with it! I mean all the energy you spent getting all worked up over this really is gonna solve anything? Pay it... And know in your mind and heart you did the right thing for your boy. That's my 2 cents.

x2! pay the bill and drop it.... in this state its better to drop
$75 than to lose your rights all together. besides karma is a bitch.
and she'll find that out soon.

I have to disagree.It's like when you are in a store and you kids are on the floor kicking and screaming that they want a toy.If you give in and buy it for them they will think all they have to do is throw a fit and they will get there way.After all he does pay child support and she has a job.

yo Julio! Te acuerdas cuando to estabas "burlando" de mi problemas de child support?

LoL jk.

Go to court and ask to speak to a "modifier"regarding your case. Tell them your new schedule and if you earn less.

I did.

I pay about $115 less a month now.

She won't mess with my days either cause she knows it's a court ruling.

If anything, now she's "nice" to me.

I have to disagree.It's like when you are in a store and you kids are on the floor kicking and screaming that they want a toy.If you give in and buy it for them they will think all they have to do is throw a fit and they will get there way.After all he does pay child support and she has a job.

Thank god you are the only one with his head on straight! I dont mind paying, trust me! its the principle behind all this. I dont go crying to her when i have to pay for things my son needs. IM the single dad here, shes married, has a job etc etc. The thing that sucks is she hasnt taken him to the DR yet cause of the 70 bucks but has time to bitch at me about not wanting to pay. Funk dat!

If she doesnt take him ill take him and pay the 70 myself. Its the fact that she asked me to pay and didnt even bother taking him 1st. she tired to make an appt found out the copay was 70 and proceeded to call me about it instead of taking him in. Kaiser has after hours care that you can just walk in to and not need an appt and she effing knows this! if she hasnt taken him by the time i get off work im taking him.

yo Julio! Te acuerdas cuando to estabas "burlando" de mi problemas de child support?

LoL jk.

Go to court and ask to speak to a "modifier"regarding your case. Tell them your new schedule and if you earn less.

I did.

I pay about $115 less a month now.

She won't mess with my days either cause she knows it's a court ruling.

If anything, now she's "nice" to me.

Yeah, i remember... haha! Karma...lol

ok - that changes things. I thought she already went to the doctor. If she hasn't gone, then that's a different story. If anything, ask for a bill...then don't pay. LOL tell her SHE took him to the doctor and SHE needs to pay for it.

I would do exactly what you are doing.I wouldn't give her anymore but I would pick him up and take him myself immediatly.If you really want to stick it to her Kaiser has an option where they can bill you for your copay.Just pretend you left yout cash and cards at home and then they will mail her a bill.Just playing don't do that.Thats kinda childish but you could lol good luck

I agree with Diesel Guy. My ex wife (who I pay $520/month) hit me up to split his cell phone bill with her.....problem is, she doesnt let him reply to my texts or anything when he's with her (and I only get him every other weekend). I told her "I pay $520 a month and he doesn't eat that much in food and he shares a room with his little sister" HOW do I have to pay more?

They are all like this Julio. Only way to play is to go to court and get it in writing....if its not in writing, you are at her mercy.

I'm doing paperwork to get my times modified too.

I agree with Diesel Guy. My ex wife (who I pay $520/month) hit me up to split his cell phone bill with her.....problem is, she doesnt let him reply to my texts or anything when he's with her (and I only get him every other weekend). I told her "I pay $520 a month and he doesn't eat that much in food and he shares a room with his little sister" HOW do I have to pay more?

They are all like this Julio. Only way to play is to go to court and get it in writing....if its not in writing, you are at her mercy.

I'm doing paperwork to get my times modified too.

yeah, i hear you! im going tomorrow morning to see what i can do. this has gone on long enough. I been putting it off cause id read going but enough is enough!

ya XXXX that dont give her money go get ure kid and do it. means more to u and the kid that way =)
plus we supposedly live in a "equal" society so why the hell do women get all these god damn rights wen there lazy asses can get up go to school and get a good job too

Back