• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn Sat?

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
I wanna do a shake down run on my rig before socal fest and figure i would go this sat to test out the new LCA's and make sure i have all 4 tires turning after i got a SYE put in.

ANyone wanna come? ALboogie and myself are planning on going. ALso, a buddy who recently pruchased a 00 XJ might come along.

LEt me know.

maybe ur big white buddy will go since last weeks got shot down... is that ok with you senor brown lol

:hillbilly: dammit julio boy, if you keep up this spanish stuff we gonna have to change this to the Nor-Mex chapter. :/hillbilly:

:hillbilly: dammit julio boy, if you keep up this spanish stuff we gonna have to change this to the Nor-Mex chapter. :/hillbilly:

No mames guey! come out foo! you can crash at my place and sleep in your jeep like last time :p

What up Boost! I might be able to make it if my friend rolls along with me. I'm going to frisco for the muse concert and will be back friday so unless I'm exhausted I'm gonna try to make it! I just need to get a spare tire and possibly a spare axle for the poor 35 in the rear... just cant trust her based on my readings lol

Anyone got a spare axle for a stock LSD d35?

On a side note theres a nice locked dana44 for sale for $400 I really want to buy it... I could see how ugly this money pit is going to be.

What up Boost! I might be able to make it if my friend rolls along with me. I'm going to frisco for the muse concert and will be back friday so unless I'm exhausted I'm gonna try to make it! I just need to get a spare tire and possibly a spare axle for the poor 35 in the rear... just cant trust her based on my readings lol

Anyone got a spare axle for a stock LSD d35?

On a side note theres a nice locked dana44 for sale for $400 I really want to buy it... I could see how ugly this money pit is going to be.

what size tires are you on? ive ran it with the 35 and 31's open. If you are locked up fron you should be fine. Have fun at the Muse show. Try and make it on Sat. should be a good time.

I have run Cleg countless times on 33s and my D35. I recently stepped up to 34s and so now am looking for a real axle, but the D35 is okay if you are easy on the skinny pedal, most of the time. :D

oh no! foe real? dammm dude. you livin la vida loca! lol

its on 32's and no locker front or rear :( i know dont laugh, I'm working on her as fast as I can lol

EDIT:

Quick question.... I'm planning on running the 32's till the thread runs out (new tires), which of the two should I do...

1) lock the front d30 and run the stock d35 in the rear untill I get some bigger tires next time around and then upgrade to a 44 (cheaper for now)

2) get a aussied 44 I've been eying and run open front for now and upgrade the front when tires time comes around (d35 sucks)

Last edited:
ok bro let me see what the old lady has goin on and get back to you.. and meet up location??

Back