• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

installed a sweet little "OH CRAP" today...

DirtBound

NAXJA Forum User
... my buddies dad had an extra one layin around so he decided to give it to me.... so i put it in....
this is what it looks like....
wikkzs.jpg

this is where it bolts too..... (very easy)
i3yq00.jpg

and this is how it looks...
10741ux.jpg

gonna go get a bicycle handle bar grip tomorrow and slap it on... badda bing! now my lady has something to hold on to! :laugh:

Thanks! yeah my buddies dad has a 98" with full cage, fulltraction long arms, eibach 6" coils, Deaver leafs, really nicely fabed front and rear bumpers, hanneman glass up front, fox triple bypass shocks in all 4 corners, its so clean it belongs in a magazine, so when he said he had and extra piece that he made for his jeep, i had to have it.... haha.

here's his jeep in Baja...
24q7fvp.jpg

its the jeep i try to mimic...lol

Thanks! yeah my buddies dad has a 98" with full cage, fulltraction long arms, eibach 6" coils, Deaver leafs, really nicely fabed front and rear bumpers, hanneman glass up front, fox triple bypass shocks in all 4 corners, its so clean it belongs in a magazine, so when he said he had and extra piece that he made for his jeep, i had to have it.... haha.

here's his jeep in Baja...
24q7fvp.jpg

its the jeep i try to mimic...lol

Doesnt it get in the way of other activities she should be doing?

nah... thats what the folded down seats in the back are for. :laugh:

anyways, back on topic... here is the finished product.

fmmhea.jpg

total cost, $30. :]

he got tired of her grabbing his other junk in side the cab. now she has her oh knob to grab hold of!!!!!!!

I totally want one!!! fab one for me? =)

haha, well i didnt make this one but i do work at a fab shop so ill check into making something similar... how much would you be willing to pay?

he got tired of her grabbing his other junk in side the cab. now she has her oh knob to grab hold of!!!!!!!

im going to pretend you didnt say that! lol

Back