• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Keyless remote

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Where can I get one? Yes I know it's directional junk :D

Kind of a weird setup I've owned 4 different limiteds in the last 3 months and they all had the same block shaped keless receiver. This one is a small round nipple and is on a overhead console that says the temp and direction. Do these use a different fob?

your best bet is most likely lots of searching online, however, you're going to spend more money finding a factory keyless remote that works and you'll most likely have to pay the stealership to program it. I've been an installer at a stereo shop chain for about 5 years now and I have yet to meet an installer who will mess with programming factory remotes from that long ago. I recomend you find an aftermarket keyless system (less than 75bucks) and install it yourself. I've seen wireing guides on this site and if you still can't find one message me and I'll send you one. With an aftermarket system you can set it up however you want as well.. light flash, domelight, horn honk, priority locks, ect.. Directed makes the best stuff. look into it and I think you'll find that aftermarket is much cheaper and easier.

Probably works better then the directional turd too thanks for the input.

Back