• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Are you F-ing serious???

birthday.gif

From someone who grew up in Spring Valley. ;)
(left in Sep. '80)

That better?
Why is this posted in the "For Sale" section?
laughingsmiley.gif

blech.gif

Hope ya had a GREAT day!!!
Look.gif

I'll pay you a dollar for the birthday.

I won't give you anything for it, already have too many

haha...fail. Happy Bday. I wouldnt mind paying a few bills to be your age again

and for your first bday present ive ever given you, I'll move your thread from the For Sale to regular SoCal Chapter forum :D

What is it with the young kids and their "Hey look at me, it's my birthday!" threads? Nobody cares that it's anybody's birthday. Every day is the birthday of millions of people around the world. Each of us is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Guess I'm just cynical in my old age. BTW, Happy Birthday Ted. ;)

What is it with the young kids and their "Hey look at me, it's my birthday!" threads? Nobody cares that it's anybody's birthday. Every day is the birthday of millions of people around the world. Each of us is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

:laugh: hahaha.... dang... its funny because i so agree on this, but then again, i like birthday cake! :lickout:

Guess I'm just cynical in my old age. BTW, Happy Birthday Ted. ;)

You havin a bad day Johnny? Happy BD Ted......SANTA

"it's my party and I can cry if I want to....cry if I want to" sorry I just had to add. reminded me of that song. did you wheel moab yet?

Back