• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

check out my new toy(pics)

Trail Ready

NAXJA Forum User
Pics of the '94 xj :yelclap:
DSC00753.jpg

I LOVE that color. The green looks really slick. Are you going to be like the rest of us fools, and lift it/lock it/chop it/abuse it, or are you going to keep it a looker?

Very good looking Jeep. :)

Looks nice. I've always been a fan of the dark green on the sport.

Matter of fact, there's one for sale here in Waco and I'm kinda bored...

every XJ i see has the same dent in the front doors, about fist size and right smack in the middle just under the crease in the body line. must be a weak spot from the factory :D

lookin good, love those wheels :cheers:

Yes it is the one from Imperial Beach.I have to save up a little so that I can get a lift and tires.I was thinking the RE 4.5" and 33's.What do you guys think?I really like the look of the Nitto Trail Grappler m/t.I wanted them for my Duramax but they aren't available in my size yet.

good lookin find! found mine down south as well its also green!

Dude i'm on a re 4.5' and love it, rides pretty damn good, have no sway bars, and have less body roll then when I had sway bars and stock suspension, and I have one blown shock lol.

peace
ted

Back