• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hwy 12/Morton/Mossyrock/Randle area

NickDanger_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody wheel in that general area?

I ask, because I drive up and down 12 every couple of weeks for work and it seems like there must be a ton of good spots to go off the beaten path, plus when you get up towards Packwood, there is all the forest roads and stuff.

Or, do you just drive to Elbe?

i live in glenoma. right off milemarker 104. usually i just drive to elbe but lately been hitting tahuya and evans with a new group. the logging road around here are bunk hell i took a gramma car out on em for years just putzing around. but hey stop on by take an extended lunch.

i bet you know ron from east county auto. and i think i have one of your batterys in my jeep.

I'm not sure, I'll probably be going through pretty early, I plan on being in Packwood around 8ish, then coming back through Glenoma around 10 or so maybe.

I'm in my route truck anyways, not like I have my Jeep haha. But, I've been up around the area during the weekends too for snowboarding, although I think White Pass closed this last weekend.

I'll have to make it up there on a weekend sometime anyway, I'll look out for mile marker 104 tomorrow.

i saw a guy at the morton chevron in a 30 foot cube truck with exide on the side. i was in a black xj waving on the other side of the intersection. say 1:15 today

That's so weird, I pulled into the Morton Chevron heading back West at about Noon, and there was a newer silver XJ Sport parked there, maybe 4.5" lift, bushwackers, rack, 33's, nice lookin rig, and I was totally like "Wow... I wonder if thats the guy I was talking to last night, weird...." So, I went inside and took a leak really quick, then I was going to look around and see who was driving it, but it had left already..

Is that anyone you know??

You saw the Exide guy though? I didn't know he was around the Hwy 12 area on the same day I was.

So do you live on Uden Rd. then? That's like right at the 104 mile marker and I thought that was funny because I drive down there for my route, I stop in at Bob's Auto/Towing

my driveway is on the edge of his lot. and ive seen that jeep around its some girls and ive never gotten to talk to her either. mine is a blue/black 2 door

Back