• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Cargo area cover, $50 shipped

casm

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling a cargo area cover with full-size spare tyre cover included. The tyre cover used with the luggage cover was different to the standard one: it had eyelets for the cargo cover to latch on to.

img_0005.jpg

Spare cover is dark grey; cargo cover is black. There is an advantage to this: the black cover makes a far less annoying reflection in the rear window than other colours. AFAIK this will fit all years of XJs with a standard full-sized spare. No damage to either cover; the light marks visible on the cargo cover are dust.

Asking price is $50, which includes shipping; right now, jeepsareus.com has the same item for $60 in tan without shipping. Preferred payment is cheque or USPS money order. Please PM me if interested; it's the best way to get my attention. Sorry, but I don't take PayPal or similar due to problems with them in the past. Obnoxious orange cat, scratching post, and dining room table not included.

Back