• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone is OC who can bend some plate?

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Is there anyone here in OC who can do some 3/16ths plate bending for me? My JCR quarter guard need a little massaging.

773.three five four.6715

i was hoping for today so I can install the armor. weekends are really the only time i have. are they open on Sat?

he works mon-fri. sometimes saturday but I just saw him and he is home now. If it doesn't have to happen today, he can probably help you.

do you know how to work a press without hurting yourself? :D I have a 13 ton press here at work.. not the attachments to make it into a brake tho.

if you feel like giving it a shot call me, i'll be here for a little while after work i think, my buddy is working on the diesel drag truck and im going to hang around and act like i know what i'm talking about :greensmok

Is there anyone here in OC who can do some 3/16ths plate bending for me? My JCR quarter guard need a little massaging.

773.three five four.6715

I am about to order the rear quarter guards from JCR. Did they not fit correctly right out of the box? Do they seem like good quality? I was also thinking of boxing in the end to wrap around and be a little stronger. Any thoughts on that?

I can do it Josh. During the week works way better for me also. Give me a call tomorrow.

So today, I decided to go ahead and install one side. the top bend doesnt have the PERFECT angle for the body line but thats comparing it to the Performance Metal Works door guards I have. the top has a little gap which i'll probably need to fill with silicone. The JCR guards also didnt have the front to rear contour bend. It had a little top to bottom contour bend but wasnt enough out of the box.

Once I mounted all the bolts and screws down, it formed better with the body. I was PO'd that some of the nuts were crap (6 of them wouldnt thread well).

and sorry I meant the upper guards and not the lower quarters

Back