• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

this is embarrassing

spikeypuck

NAXJA Forum User
and I don't even drink

oops.jpg

XXXX.jpg

Sorry the pics suck. its dark and my batteries are dead in the camera witha flash.Basically I backed into the ditch in front of the house. I park in it on the other side of the driveway. But this side is about 3' deep and has a nice concrete drainage pipe that my wheel is lined up with. AAA is on the way :gee:

I think it embarrasses the girlfriend a bit when I leave places by driving over things rather then backing out in the more traditional way.

That never gets old. It's even easier to do when my 8 year old eggs me on.

Not sure if he likes it, or just likes yanking Mom's chain. :roflmao:

Mine likes it and does it in her jeep. Got mad at me when I came home with bent control arms one day from dropping off a concrete slab/parking curbs. She didn't like that very much, but it was a chance to upgrade :D

I think it embarrasses the girlfriend a bit when I leave places by driving over things rather then backing out in the more traditional way.

And i thought i was the only one!

The pics must not be showing it well, it looks easy to climb out of but I bet he tried more than once before calling AAA. This one's not terrible, I had a 95 ZJ lifted 8" with MT/R 35's that I got stuck in a pothole near tahuya...... the tow driver took a minute to laugh in his truck before getting out. I had a decent reason for not being able to get out but the pictures wouldn't have shown it.

=)

Never wheel alone, because then you'll never have to pay somebody to laugh at you when you get stuck.

:laugh:

P.S. I take it you had nothing around you to winch from?

if you're asking me, I had plenty to winch from but no winch and a samurai that wouldn't move me an inch. I also burnt out my stupid 249 tcase because I snapped my front driveline and was 2 wheelin' it in AWD to get out of there. Swapped in a new tcase on the side of the road though and drove right out of there the next night =)

You need a better girlfriend haha. Mine loves when i do that kinda stuff. :laugh:

my girlfriend Runs everything over she can, if there's something to put a tire on....:loveu:

People look at you funny when you park on the curb at safway.

Back