• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

X-MAS PRESENT

Dundy

NAXJA Forum User
My brother just asked me what I want for Christmas and i know I want something for my Jeep but i duno what.

This is the equipment i already have

1987 4.0
3" Skyjacker Lift (almost shot)
lightbar with 4 lights across the roof
Hi-Lift jack with mounting points on my hood
new wheels (black steel rock crawlers)
BFG AT's
Custom 1/4 inch front bumper
9000 lb winch
bolt-on rear bumper with 2 tow points

I'm thinkin of these things

3.5 RE lift
Doetsch Tech shocks
Snorkel
Locker for my front end

what would you suggest???

front locker. run your lift til its shot, and don't even bother with a snorkel unless you're regularly submerging your rig over the tires.

Maybe go for something a little less greedy. I hate the idea that Christmas has become an excuse, and expectation of spending money instead of expressing the love and ideals represented by Christmas (originally a pagan holiday usurped by the church of assimilate another religion)

lawsoncl said:
Maybe go for something a little less greedy. I hate the idea that Christmas has become an excuse, and expectation of spending money instead of expressing the love and ideals represented by Christmas (originally a pagan holiday usurped by the church of assimilate another religion)

Agreed. I always spend alot on presents for friends and family. Simply because it's just the way I like to show my appreciation, for everything. But I honestly never ask for anything more expensive then probably $50.

Back