• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

apn header install question.

kaden.

NAXJA Forum User
Im in the middle of putting a APN header in my jeep. and i am trying to disconnect the fuel line off the fuel rail. Do you need a special tool to do that? Or should i just take the whole fuel rail off with the line. but if i did that it would be in the way?

disconnect the thing holding it tight (its under the vacuum tree on my jeep, a renix), this gives the fuel line some room to move, now push the two plastic peices together against the fuel line, then push the entire fuel line inwards, it should come loose by hand, but they do make a tool for it, you usually dont need it. i own a set, and never use them.

what year? earlier ones just had 2 plastic clips holding the fuel line like xcm said. i think the later models may have used a ford style disconnect that requires a special tool to take off. looks kinda like an umbrella covering the line

Back