• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSL Thornbirds......What are your thoughts?

Thats a big Nay! They aren't very good for anything and and extremely Ugly IMO!

Ditto what everyone else said......I'm not really sure what they designed the Thornturd for. They look retarded, ride like hell, don't balance worth a shit, are kinda expensive AND don't do well on the road or off.

never had a set, never really talked to anyone about them either but i know we call 'em "turd burgers" up here...

I personally never ran them, but don't know of a person much less a thread that had anything good to say about them.

We called them show truck tires. Looked cool at the time (this was 10 years ago) but were worthless.

I ran 31" thornbirds. The on road ride was horrific. They were only good in mud due to the side walls. Do NOT buy this tire.

my 31" goodyear wranglers outcrawled my buddys 33" thornbirds.

thumbs down on them.

I ran 31" thornbirds. The on road ride was horrific. They were only good in mud due to the side walls. Do NOT buy this tire.

I drove a customers Wrangler with some half worn shitbirds on it and it nearly rattled my fillings out. How she could stand being in there everyday I'll never know, as it was without a doubt the worst tire I've ever had the displeasure of driving on!

I went on a trail ride with someone who was running thronbirds....He was getting stuck everywhere when others were not. He had to be winched on some of the easiest stuff, just could not find traction.

I want to run a set to just to see for myself. I can't understand TSL can make such a BA tire and then make completely useless one too.

What are you guys talking about?, they are a very usefull tire.....
this is how I use my brothers....

25719_1205661075009_1633118114_4586.jpg

Back