• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lightforce 170's on JCR stage 4 bumper

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Anyone mounted theirs on a JCR bumper. I know with the hellas you need to add a couple washers to clear the bar but wasn't sure it the lightforce lights would clear or not without washers. I wouldn't ask the question if my bumpers and lights were here! :D

hey, you'll have a bit of play when mounting the 170's. you can flip the mounts so they sit further forward, or leave them stock, you can also buy mounts which sit them higher than stock a bit.

one thing about the lightforces tho, they sit further ahead of where they actually mount. so if the mounting holes are close to the front of the bumper the lights may actually sit out front (meaning they take the brunt of the impact if/when you touch anything)

which stage JCR do you have? I'll have a look see and let ya know how it looks from what I can tell.

EDIT:

just looked at their site, if you have the non winch pre-runner bumper it looks like it'll be ok clearance wise (but close) however you may want them sitting back further (closer to the grill) so they aren't sticking out so far (little more protection)
with the winch pre-runner one I don't see lights mounted, but guess they are in the same place... I would again try and get them back as far as possible just to keep them out of harms way.

Last edited:
hey, you'll have a bit of play when mounting the 170's. you can flip the mounts so they sit further forward, or leave them stock, you can also buy mounts which sit them higher than stock a bit.

one thing about the lightforces tho, they sit further ahead of where they actually mount. so if the mounting holes are close to the front of the bumper the lights may actually sit out front (meaning they take the brunt of the impact if/when you touch anything)

which stage JCR do you have? I'll have a look see and let ya know how it looks from what I can tell.

EDIT:

just looked at their site, if you have the non winch pre-runner bumper it looks like it'll be ok clearance wise (but close) however you may want them sitting back further (closer to the grill) so they aren't sticking out so far (little more protection)
with the winch pre-runner one I don't see lights mounted, but guess they are in the same place... I would again try and get them back as far as possible just to keep them out of harms way.

Yeah, i noticed they stick out past their mount. I got the stage 4 with the lean forward hoop There should be plenty of room for the lights.

Back