• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IPF 968

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
These look to be a new light because I've been looking for lights for a while and haven't seen them yet. They have a dual reflector in them and Are priced in between hella 500's and lightforce 140's. Should I consider these or hold out for the lightforces? I am leaning toward the lightforces.

Heres a link: http://www.quadratec.com/products/97017_502.htm

those are like double the price of 500's! If your really want to spend upwards of 100 for a pair of lights, I would just spend the $180 for the 140's. The look really unique, and from what I can tell there indestructible. Ill stick to my $50 a pair lights:dunce:

DAMN lightforce colored filters are 28 bones EACH!

those are like double the price of 500's! If your really want to spend upwards of 100 for a pair of lights, I would just spend the $180 for the 140's. The look really unique, and from what I can tell there indestructible. Ill stick to my $50 a pair lights:dunce:

Where are you finding them for $180? Most that I have seen are about $220 for just the lights then another 50-60 for the harness. I may have a deal lined up on some Lightforce 170's though. I think 350k candlepower is sufficient! ;)

170s are the heat. I love mine. Yellow combo filters FTW. :)

Yeah they are nasty. I may as well put good lights on it right? If I get these 170's they need bulbs and a harness but otherwise are brand new! So 80 bucks on top of what e wants. Seems fair. Lightforce or bust!

http://www.tufflights.com/Item.asp?ItemID=66

I honestly just googled lighforce, and this was a link I got. $187 for a pair. But yeah, if I had the money, I would get the 170's.

Oh crap, the harness ARE $60 extra. couldn't you just make your own?

Back