• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Possible Jeep part out.

XJs suck! JK. But really, i just might be parting it out, some of you know what it has already. Its been around the block severel times. What you guys think? Not in for sale sec. yet, sence nothings for sale right now.
jsixyx.jpg

what arm set up do u have and what leafs.. i may be interested

and wheels/tires

stiffen it up! many of the unibody problems never happen if it is toughened up before you start beating on it. mine is coming apart at the seams right now, I will be plating and caging the next shell before it ever hits the dirt.

live and learn, and keep going :D

stiffen it up! many of the unibody problems never happen if it is toughened up before you start beating on it. mine is coming apart at the seams right now, I will be plating and caging the next shell before it ever hits the dirt.

live and learn, and keep going :D
Its has been stiffend, its a combination of really thin sheet metal, rust, and just being worn out. This is my daily driver andi swear the body get more loose every day.

Less skinny pedal on the next one and you'll be all right

Your spelling sucks vato! Its "Since", not "Sence". :p
Oh and its "tomorrow" not "tomarrow".

Don't part it out Ted, just drive it to the wheels fall off and then think about parting it.

My advice would be to not part it out, but if you do, at least parts of it will live on in the NAXJA family.

Start with a nice rust free 2wd body thats never been abused ;) Then plate it before doing the swap. Honestly, my 97 has been on 35's for 4 years with no plating and its just now starting to show some age. I have been beating on it for a long time and it held up just because it was a clean AZ vehicle with no rust IMHO.

well if you do go forward with this id be interested. im looking for a little more height. i already have RE 3.5" leafs, shackle, and shackle relocation boxes. i think they may have sagged already.

Back