• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BajaCurt Sighting......

xtimmax

NAXJA Forum User

Someone whould post this is the midwest chapter......he's corn curt now!!! hahaha

Just kidding Curt, maybe if we bug you enough, you'll get your ass back here.

Ill probably post a link to it in the midwest chapter.

I spy with my eye my brothas FJ!!

Badass pics there!! That was the MORE ORAF 500 last year if I remember correctly!

When I saw the title of this thread I thought WTF someone from SoCal came to Iowa and saw my Jeep and didn't even say they were here?!?!?
Very cool Tim THANKS MAN!!!!
I sent the pics to Jeep Junkies magazine. They were asking for pics of license plates and Jeeps with stickers...I thought the Baja XJ met both of those criteria. Back in October I got an email from Jeep Action magazine. They bought out Jeep Junkies and my XJ was gonna be in the February issue. Well Jeep Action magazine is published in Australia. Barnes and Noble sells their magazine I was told. I called every Barnes and Noble from Des Moines to Chicago to Louisville and none of the stores had it in stock. So I gave up on ever seeing the article.
But thanks to Tim I got to see it here. Way Cool !!! :cheers:
Now if anyone can get me a copy I would be forever in debt :worship: and might even have to make an appearance at a M&G in SoCal...or a party in the desert...or something like that. I'm trying real hard to make it back in June for the Baja 500. I'll keep everyone posted on how that works out.
Miss all of you guys.
Hope to see you in June

I was at barnes and noble when I saw it. they only have two mags. Jeep and JP. If you want me to buy a copy I will mail it to you. PM me your addy

How's the weather back there? I may be headed to Des Moines for my HS class reunion. :) I should at least hope you stopped by AJ's shop.

Curt, Keep an eye out in your mail for a copy of the mag in the next 3-5 business days

Back