• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parking lights - NO GO

ParadiseXJ

NAXJA Forum User
After replacing my toasted headlight switch, all my lights work EXCEPT the parking lights and front blinkers. My electrical prowess is pretty dang shaky. I know the bulbs work and the sockets are fine (it all worked good on the donor vehicle).

Help!!:cry:

Did you try "hunting" for the parking lights by moving the switch partially between the stops?

There are a lot of poor quality switches out there.

when the headlight switch burnt up on my 89 it also toasted a few wires. check that some of the wires that connect to the switch arnt damaged.

Did you try "hunting" for the parking lights by moving the switch partially between the stops?

There are a lot of poor quality switches out there.

No I haven't. I need longer arms, last kid moved out last month!!
:party:
I lost my reluctant assistant, but gained a room. Looks like I'll have to enlist mom.

when the headlight switch burnt up on my 89 it also toasted a few wires. check that some of the wires that connect to the switch arnt damaged.

Other than the fact that the whole bottom part of the dash is off and there are wires hanging about, the vast majority of the connectors and wiring looks great. The HL wiring looks good.

Back