• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Go kart? Naches?

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
My Son and I are building a Go Kart, actually, its kinda starting to turn into a little fat tire bike, the way he is going with it. Nothing special, a lawn mower with two wheels..

Are things like that allowed? He remembers the large open area we were camped at last time, and wants to finish it so he can bring it.. but I don't know that it is legal. Anyone know where to start?

if he does, i would deffinately follow the same law / rules as a dirt bike / quad. prob less hassle from Po Po and fellow campers. helmet, speed, etc... not sure what Wa. forestry laws are about ATV tags ?

if he does, i would deffinately follow the same law / rules as a dirt bike / quad. prob less hassle from Po Po and fellow campers. helmet, speed, etc... not sure what Wa. forestry laws are about ATV tags ?

It's not legal to ride ATV's or motorcycles in that area other than directly to the trail system. People DO it, but it's not legal.

Back