• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any one wheel the rc long arm kit yet

bert01xj

NAXJA Forum User
It looks beefy and strong just want to know what you guys think of it. i really want to hear from someone that has wheeled it and other long arms for a comparison of it. they surely got the price right what about the setup?

im running the 6.5" LA....my only complaint in the cross member, my front ds taps in when im hard on the gas in reverse, till i trimmed it a bit atleast

im running the 6.5" LA....my only complaint in the cross member, my front ds taps in when im hard on the gas in reverse, till i trimmed it a bit atleast

Mine did the same thing with the 4.5 kit. After trimming i learned all i needed to do was replace the trans mount. Love the kit though. Lots of flex for sure. Trimmed the front finders a little and run 33x12.50 with no rubbing.....Yet. Do a search there is lots of info on this kit!!!

ok i didn't search this time but has anyone had other long arms and the rc long arms because from what i see is what you run you love so i wanted to hear from someone how has run another and the rc and tell me what is the ture pros and cons to this lift not that i own it and love it because i already know that you love it.

ok i didn't search this time but has anyone had other long arms and the rc long arms because from what i see is what you run you love so i wanted to hear from someone how has run another and the rc and tell me what is the ture pros and cons to this lift not that i own it and love it because i already know that you love it.

I've driven a few different long arm setups and I think it is comparible, but the biggest difference bettween the long arm kits as far as performance is the springs and shocks.

I did test my long arms last week pretty good in Calico CA. No problems and I flogged um pretty good.

Here is video proof.
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=wz6FatuNHMw

It's a raius arm, correct? It'll likely handle very much like the T&T Y-link. It'll probably have the same advantages and disadvantages as the T&T, minus the super high clearance cross member, I don't think anyone has matched the clearance yet.

It looks beefy and strong just want to know what you guys think of it. i really want to hear from someone that has wheeled it and other long arms for a comparison of it. they surely got the price right what about the setup?

Only long arm I have used. its very well made and compared to the short arm system I had before, wheeling at winter fest oh-ten was just fantastic. the control and the effort was super smooth and the system was a major improvement over the short arm. and the on road ride is factory smooth. installed with zero issues.

Back