• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Easter!

Happy resurection sunday! hope you all have a great day celebrating the resurection of Jesus Christ.

If thats not what you belive, Happy sunday as well!

My Easter ended up being quite enjoyable, indeed. Turns out, I get along with the in-laws better than I thought I would. :D Win.

What about you all? Good day?
And you thought it was gonna be bad.......... I started work at 0900hrs this Am. was able to squeeze in an Easter egg hunt with my girls tho before leaving (WIN!!!). other then that a sh*t load of people locked themselves out of the vehicles today. Got home about an hour or so ago (still on call till 0700 tho) ate some dinner and dessert twice, now kickin' back and relaxin' <Que the cell phone ringing> DAMN....... gotta go

So, you kind of had a "Tow-ster" instead of an Easter. Get it? Tow-ster? Toaster?

See what I did there?

:D
Damn Derek!!!! you ok meh? must of had a great time wit da in-laws, or got so obliterated it didnt matter.

Back