• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland/Vancouver M&G

PoSxJ

NAXJA Forum User
What happened to meet and greets every month at the local Round Table? Anyone down to start that up again? We could switch between the Gresham and Vancouver like before (3 years ago). Weekends work best for me, how about everyone else?

We kept them up for awhile, but it seemed like we kept getting the same five people showing up. We haven't had a good M&G for awhile, so we're about due for one.

I think having one every couple months would be better than a monthly meet. I say lets find a central location, and plan one here soon either in April or May.

You guys want to start next Sunday? Would be the weekend before the 17th TSF run.

We had a good meet N greet in Feb, or was it Jan at buffalo wild wings, must have been 15 people.

Central locatio is subjective. we are all spread out up and down the 5 corridor.

Pick a place and post.

Someone pick a place and a date! I'm free this Saturday afternoon ( befor I head to browns camp.
Maybe somthing south? Somthing Beaverton ish?
Gresham ones never turn out good...

how bout wilsonville? i think that would entice more of us southerners to join in the:party:

Bronze.

We had one at Wilsonville last Spring at Deno's Pizza (?). Wasn't a bad drive from this side of the river, and seems to be fairly central for everyone (Vancouver, Gresham, Salem, Beaverton).

My availability isn't all that great, so I'll let you guys decide on a date and location.

Who knows Wilsonville? Any good places to meet?

Who knows Wilsonville? Any good places to meet?

We had one at Wilsonville last Spring at Deno's Pizza (?). Wasn't a bad drive from this side of the river, and seems to be fairly central for everyone (Vancouver, Gresham, Salem, Beaverton).

My availability isn't all that great, so I'll let you guys decide on a date and location.

Hmmm.... where could we all meet....:dunno:

I swear that wasn't there when I posted. That's what I get for not reading everything before posting. Deno's sounds good to me. What time works for everyone? Ill be wrenching on the XJ Saturday, going to attempt to put my long arms on by myself. But saturday evening or Sunday evening would work.

Yes, I was. We could always wait till after the TSF trip on the 17th.

I'll be in Seattle on the 1st. Going to a Mariners game. Obviously not every ones schedule is going to work, if more people are able to make it the 1st, that's fine, I'll make the next one.

there agin if im the only one from down here planning on attending regardless. you guies could go for it in p-town this weekend. i can miss, im shure there be another.

either way id like to be at the next one. im just filling the scedule fast and i feel the nut kickadge comming.

bronze.

Back