• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ball Joint ford 60

offroadman83

NAXJA Forum User
I have a chance to get a 95 front ford balljoint 60. I have no experience with a non kingpin 60. I currently run a hp44 front. Anybody running a balljoint 60 front? Got pictures of steering and such? I can get this axle for 400 bucks so sounds good I think

Well scratch that I am gonna get the axle for 250 bucks now............:greensmok:greensmok:greensmok

I run a balljoint D60 in the buggy, but it's a Tera60 with Tera knuckles.

Good buy for $250 if it's complete.

Great deal for $250!

Yup complete! Glad to hear you two say its a good deal!

Hit us up if you need any advice on it. Either Richard or I are intimate enough now with the front 60s by now to assist.

The housing alone is worth far more than the 250 but complete that is an amazing deal.

What bolt pattern you going to choose to run?

Well I have a 9" rear and I really don't wanna change it out so probably 5x5.5" if possible. I am very slowly gonna build this up to throw it in later. I appreciate any help and I will surely hit either one of you up when I need it cause I am sure I will lol

Well I have a 9" rear and I really don't wanna change it out so probably 5x5.5" if possible. I am very slowly gonna build this up to throw it in later. I appreciate any help and I will surely hit either one of you up when I need it cause I am sure I will lol

not a prob :cheers:

So the axle is officially mine!!!! Now what is the best way to convert the balljoint 60 to 5x5.5" to match my 9" ford??

buy some new hubs from somebody like Blackbird Customs or Solid or Parts Mike. You could also go the route of having your 8 luggers turned, milled, and redrilled for 5 lug.

buy some new hubs from somebody like Blackbird Customs or Solid or Parts Mike. You could also go the route of having your 8 luggers turned, milled, and redrilled for 5 lug.
FORD wheel hubs are different than CHEVY/DODGE....

SOLID wheel hubs fit the chevy stuff.

SOLID wheel hubs fit the chevy stuff.

:doh: thats right, all the Solid stuff is chevy/dodge junk

Well, could get Solid hubs then just get Solid knuckles, arms, and spindles for a badass setup with big pimpin keyways and 6 bolts :greensmok

So the axle is officially mine!!!! Now what is the best way to convert the balljoint 60 to 5x5.5" to match my 9" ford??

Just call up Blackbird Customs and order a set of rotors and it'll come with new caliper brackets. You will probably need a new set of calipers too (check with Blackbird Customs but I think they want folks to use the Chevy 1/2 ton brakes).

That is the most affordable way to get 5x5.5 to match your rear.

Back