• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need opinions, on two diffferent non jeep...

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
situaions. My first question is about gas mileage. I am looking at a 1995 Ford f350 4 door long bed 4wd with the 460 in it. I was wondering if any of you had one and what kind of gas mileage you are getting. I couldnt see it getting much worse gas lieage then my cherokee, but i dont know. It does have a 4 " lift 315 tires and 4.10 gearing, so what do u think??\

My next question is I need 8 1/2 air valves for my mini truck build. They are pretty pricey and I just thought about asking you all on here before I go out and spend the "real" money on some valves..let me know. Any input, suggestions would greatly be appreciated

That truck may get 8-9MPG. Towing it'll get 6MPG and it is not as powerful as you may think it is. :puke:

dont listen to above comment on lack of power
i owened a 89 f 350 with the 460 in it ,i got about 9 mpg
and concerningg the power its a f...ing beast
speed also great just not top end speed but if some civic douche wants to race... all there is is rofflmao

dont listen to above comment on lack of power
i owened a 89 f 350 with the 460 in it ,i got about 9 mpg
and concerningg the power its a f...ing beast
speed also great just not top end speed but if some civic douche wants to race... all there is is rofflmao

My opinion is probably skewed though as I daily drive a diesel super duty. There is basically very few gassers that can compare power wise.

cracker, it is real funny you say that. I work for a mechanic shop and most of the diesels I drive seem powerless, I'm suprised....

i love those 350's so i have nothing ill to say.... as for the air valves try mac's springs in berdo off baseline

cracker, it is real funny you say that. I work for a mechanic shop and most of the diesels I drive seem powerless, I'm suprised....

You have to put an 8000# trailer on and do 75 up Cajon pass with the AC on high to understand.

my 02 f250 PSD is almost the love of my life! and definitely has a crap load of torque....i made it up stoddard going 80 mph up the cajon pass with the ac blasted had no issues...thing definitely has a crap load of power!!!

Maybe it is because you can't fix them properly :dunno:

Haha.

I'll have to give you a ride in one of the diesels I get at the shop I work at. I have a 460 in my 33 foot motorhome and pull a 28 foot enclosed trailer and its a slug..but still better than the v10. That truck used to be the truck to have before the powerstoke came out.

funny, but no I know wat im doing. i said "seem" powerless. Anyways what I'm getting to is a guy offered to trade his truck for my cherokee staright across so I am kind of at the :banghead: stage right now. I dont know if it would be a good investment or not...

yes sir that would be the one. and im in no real hurry for a truck but if I could get something like that in trade for me Jeep i would lovde to. Not saying I dont like my jeep but I need something I can pull the boat and trailers with....

yes sir that would be the one. and im in no real hurry for a truck but if I could get something like that in trade for me Jeep i would lovde to. Not saying I dont like my jeep but I need something I can pull the boat and trailers with....

I think you should do it.

Back