• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Giant NAPA catalog

john_yarbrough

NAXJA Forum User
Today the NAPA parts deliver lady got lost at my work and ended up in my office. I redirected her to our maintenance shop, but before she left I convinced her to give me this GIANT quarterly catalog paper that she had in her hands. This thing is full of tools, machinery, and other cool stuff. Go to your local NAPA and get your hands on one.

Today the NAPA parts deliver lady got lost at my work and ended up in my office. I redirected her to our maintenance shop, but before she left I convinced her to give me this GIANT quarterly catalog paper that she had in her hands. This thing is full of tools, machinery, and other cool stuff. Go to your local NAPA and get your hands on one.
Mike? I just bought a 20-250 foot pound digital torque wrench at my local Napa for $129. That is a smoking deal on that type of torque wrench!

Back