• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SNOW RUN!!!!

ruger81

NAXJA Forum User
tonight sorry for the last minute post but a bunch of us are going tonight thursday this is not an april fools joke either..... lol
when:4/1/2010 meet at chelatchi prairie between 7:30 an 8:00pm we are going on the 54 towards carson wa..... HOPE TO SEE SOME AND MEET SOME NAXJA MEMBERS.....

my report from last nights snow run..... it was a blast i got home at 4:00am all though there was only about 12in of new snow i would say over all it was about 3ft it was starting to snow at 1800 feet lastnight then stoped we went up to 3690 and the snow was awesome..... i think im going back up saterday i think anybody wanna go?????

my report from last nights snow run..... it was a blast i got home at 4:00am all though there was only about 12in of new snow i would say over all it was about 3ft it was starting to snow at 1800 feet lastnight then stoped we went up to 3690 and the snow was awesome..... i think im going back up saterday i think anybody wanna go?????

We got into some good stuff tonight!

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Where were you thinking on going out again on Saturday? Because I don't think I got enough tonight. ;)

nice we almost went there on thursday. were gonna go up on monday night! gotta get some more snow wheelin in before its gone:yelclap:

the plan is to go tonight up on the 42 meet in battle ground safeway 8:00pm see ya all there.... if anybody has any other ideas im open too suggestions on some better spots to go in the snow!

I've come to the conclusion that snow wheeling is my favorite season. It's clean, quiet, easy on parts... it's almost perfect.

We tried making our way up the 42rd last night. Ruger broke trail pretty much the entire way, but after progress slowed and the snow started cresting the grill and hood we turned around. That ended up taking about an hour, and some winching was needed. Dropped down to a little lower elevation and played around in a quarry for a bit. The snow was deep, but packed well.

IMG_0019.jpg

For being open/open and on 31's, Josh did well keeping up as long as he stayed in the tracks.
IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Fun night! I hope to get at least one more run in before it all goes away.

Right on dustin like the pics i didnt even take one pic kinda sucks....but i had a blast... if anyone wants to go time is running out post up or pm me or torx and lets get somthin going.

so anybody down besides myself, torx, and painintheass89... let me know it looks like saterday is gonna be the day....more snow wheelin. :rof:

I'm out for Saturday. I hope to get a bunch of work done on the Jeep.

I'm thinking maybe in a few weeks after some melts off, we could get a group together and try and make it over the pass.

Have fun out there if you guys do go. Suppose to get 12-14" of new stuff.

Back