• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Power Outtage?

tharlanjr

NAXJA Forum User
So who all lost power?

I was at work down at NASSCO and the ENTIRE yard went black. A few spots on the drive home were out, but luckily I still have power at my place...

on the way back from my mom's place tonight, a huge swath of el cajon/lakeside appeared to be out. even the traffic lights at three consecutive intersections. i thought the zombies had finally come. it was just after midnight, somebody's april fool's?

Yep, over by the Rodeo in lakeside was supposed to be out.

I am off wintergardens near the 67 and when I got home at 1 I had power.

I forgot all about april fools or I would have messed with my fiance' a little but, lol.

My boss said the power went out about 12:30am at work (Carlsbad, off I-5 & Palomar Airport Rd), and he kept getting it's up/it's down/it's up system calls from the alarm company.

And then I called him at 4:30a.m. to call in sick (not an April Fools), and he told my coworkers I wasn't there because I'd been in a car wreck, and pretended to get an update from the hospital from my daughter... Evil, evil man!!

Back