• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fort lewis this sunday

cob'sxj

NAXJA Forum User
If the garages on post are open on easter sunday and the boss lets me get away with two days away I will be installing some new coils and tracbar and shocks and lift shackle at the hobby shop. If anyone is interested, stop on in. I know there are some XJer's there

I'll be in town Friday afternoon and Saturday til the evening sometime for the father-in-law's b-day, I'll see if I can get away for a lil' bit dude.

That would be awesome. Im hoping to get someone to come in. Im gonna order some pizza and have it delivered to the shop around lunch. But Im looking forward to seeing how much easier this is with air tools. If anyone else has something they are looking to do Ill be there to help, just got my 5 things to do to put this new lift in

Well we ended up coming down in the wife's Camry... Jeep's coolant system exploded on I5 just south of Mt. Vernon, sigh. No idea what's wrong yet.

So my weekend just got cut in half, as it's my daily driver as well and I need it for work on Monday :(

Back