• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PARTS TRAIN: SAN BERNARDINO TO VENTURA

john_yarbrough

NAXJA Forum User
I NEED TO GET MY OLD TRANSFER CASE UP TO SKULLVER IN VENTURA. ANYONE HEADING THAT WAY?

I will be getting together with Family on Sunday for Easter and my cousin lives in Santa Clarita just North of where the 5 and 14 come together. That's would be about 75% of the way there. Let me know if you want my cousin to take it out to Santa Clarita.

I will be getting together with Family on Sunday for Easter and my cousin lives in Santa Clarita just North of where the 5 and 14 come together. That's would be about 75% of the way there. Let me know if you want my cousin to take it out to Santa Clarita.

That would be great. I wish I had seen this before I came to work today. Any way you could swing by my place and pick it up if its on your way to your families place.

That would be great. I wish I had seen this before I came to work today. Any way you could swing by my place and pick it up if its on your way to your families place.

I can swing by your place around 11:30 am. Will you be around? If not, what time do you get off work today. Amber and I will be down the mountain this evening running errands and we could possibly meet then.

I can swing by your place around 11:30 am. Will you be around? If not, what time do you get off work today. Amber and I will be down the mountain this evening running errands and we could possibly meet then.

Give me a call. We should be home tonigt or I could put it just outside my fence for you if Im gone. As for tomorrow, we go to church at 10:30 in Redlands so that probable wont work.

Alright guys the train to Santa Clarita didn't work out. John and I couldn't find a time we were both free to meet up and do the exchange. We still badly need help getting this thing moved out to Ventura. If anyone heads West from the IE towards LA each day for work and could help please chime in. We need to get this t-case back to Skullver.

I am going to gorman saturday. If you can get it to azusa. I can drop off.

Are you saying your willing to drop off the t-case in Ventura at Chris' place or just take it out to Gorman?

I can meet him somewhere off the 126 hwy and 5 hwy.
Thats about 30 mile drive from ventura.
Or on his door step with a little gas money. Needs to be early.
I want to be on the trail by 830am. Drop off would be around 7am

I can meet him somewhere off the 126 hwy and 5 hwy.
Thats about 30 mile drive from ventura.
Or on his door step with a little gas money. Needs to be early.
I want to be on the trail by 830am. Drop off would be around 7am

I will contact Chris (skullver) and see what we can arrange.

I don't know if this will help, but I'll be in camarillo on saturday. If someone can get it to me (near torrance) I can drop it off in ventura.

I live in Camarillo and go to school in Moorpark - I've met with Skullver before and can get it out to him if you don't wanna go all the way to Ventura (that's a long drive from Torrance.

Thanks guys! good thing I checked in, been super busy lately, and going through a divorce so my jeep projects are "under wraps" for now until things settle down:). I also have a tire I need to get from Crazy Jim, I would be willing to give somebody a cool $50 bill if they can get them both to me( or closer!), no hurries but the offer is there! Thanks a bunch guys, give a call anytime if anybody would help me out! Thanks a bunch guys, much appreciated. I'll be back in action soon enough, for now just trying to be a great daddy!
Chris

Thanks guys! good thing I checked in, been super busy lately, and going through a divorce so my jeep projects are "under wraps" for now until things settle down:). I also have a tire I need to get from Crazy Jim, I would be willing to give somebody a cool $50 bill if they can get them both to me( or closer!), no hurries but the offer is there! Thanks a bunch guys, give a call anytime if anybody would help me out! Thanks a bunch guys, much appreciated. I'll be back in action soon enough, for now just trying to be a great daddy!
Chris

I am very sorry to hear about the divorce. My parents went through a divorce when I was in high school and it was VERY hard on the whole family. I will keep you and your children in my prayers. If you ever need a break from your every day stuff and want to get away, you can come hang out at my place up in the mtns. It's a great place to unwind and take your mind off your troubles.

Hey thanks Brad, very generous offer! she was nothing but a downer so I am actually much happier now! Never marry for looks haha. We get along fine now, and we are both very happy so the kids sense that and are doing great! Just lots of details to sort out!

Thanks again for the part train fellas! not on here much lately so either call or email, chrisculver at culverequipment.com, may be able to throw in some parts if somebody has to go out of their way, like I said no hurries from me.
Thanks!

Back