• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teraflex revolver shackles

RRed Kirill

NAXJA Forum User
Was looking at them. It seem like not a bad idea, but i'm not sure how will they work going downhill. It seems like a very good potential rollover.
Is anybody knows anything?
Thanks
Kirill
Moscow, Russia

I ran them for a little over a year. No problems with them 'unloading' as many of the NON-REVOLVER OWNERS claim. I actually really liked them and would still be running them if I hadn't changed to a 14 bolt, it's probably a little heavy for them. The only 'odd' characteristic I experienced was them lifting up when accellerating from a stop, and occasionally while trying to climb something near vertical with the front.

The droop they allow is awesome and as long as you properly set up your driveshaft to handle the extreme droop you'll be set.

Here's a couple pics of the flex:

imag0037.jpg

jb1.jpg

I was running Scissor shackles up to my new lift.I still need longer shackles and may build another set.I loved mine!

I ran em for three years....Liked em alot...the only time they gave me any trouble was during a steep climb on an undercut ledge the rear tires would hit the ledge and the revolvers would tuck up to the frame forcing the rear of the leafs down kinda funny feeling. I would use em again, here they are opened about half way
picture.JPG

Im not sure on what your saying?I had bump stops and travel limiters on mine,anytime other than when the springs dropped out they ran on the stops.

Gotcha!Cant happen with scissors except for a little more availabe flex due to the additional set of bushings!

Back